USAID Sudan is pleased to announce the following vacancy announcement for open positions. Applications for any other positions will not be accepted.
No vacancies at this time.
Application For Employment
Only Form DS-174 will be accepted. No Other application or resume will be accepted. The DS-174 form cannot be saved on your computer. You must complete the form online and print it OR print it and complete by hand. A scanned copy of the application only can be submitted as below.
Additional Application Instructions
- Do not attach any additional or supporting documents such as certificates, licenses or awards.
- Resumes will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Completed applications must be received on or before the closing date listed on the Vacancy Announcement. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Submitting Your Application
Email completed application only once to: email@example.com. Subject Line must include Position Title and Vacancy Announcement number.
Deliver one copy to: U.S. Embassy, Khartoum. Applications Box outside Consular Entrance.
If Selected for Consideration
Only persons selected for further consideration will be contacted and advised of the date and time for interview and testing. English proficiency (oral and written) testing is required. More than one appointment may be necessary. Only candidates attending the interview will be required to provide supporting documentation; for example, ID, licenses, educational certificates. All supporting documentation must be in English or translated.
Equal Opportunity Employer
USAID/Sudan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
Human Resources Telephone: 249-1-870-22000
- All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.