U.S. Embassy Employment Opportunities
The U.S. Embassy Khartoum is pleased to announce the following vacancies for employment. Applications, except for the following openings, will not be considered. For EFMs, Please review available
EFM vacancies at the bottom of the page.
* None At The Moment
Application for Employment
Only Form DS-174 will be accepted. The completed DS-174 form cannot be saved on your computer. You may complete the form online or complete it by hand and submit. A scanned copy of the DS-174 only may be submitted.
Link to Form DS - 174:
- DS-174 Application for employment (PDF 201Kb)
Additional Application Instructions
- Do not attach any additional or supporting documents such as diplomas, certificates, licenses or awards.
- RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Submit your application only one time.
Submitting Your Application
Email your completed application to: Khartoum HR Applications, or hand carry to the U.S. Embassy, Block 088, Kilo Ashara, Soba, Khartoum.
Your Email Subject Line must include “Position Title” and “Vacancy Announcement Number”.
Only persons selected for an interview will be contacted and advised of the date and time. An English proficiency test will be given before the interview. All supporting documentation must be in English and may include diplomas, I.D., licenses and educational certificates.
American Eligible Family Member Employment
Post has a number of positions specifically for eligible family members (EFM). All vacant positions are advertised as “open until filled”. Please contact the Human Resources Office for further information.
- None at the moment.
The U.S. Embassy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will not be considered with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.